Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Make sure your environment is supporting your wishes!

Post #5 – Wednesday - April 29, 2009

I want to share with you all a magnificent happening that occurred today ~ as some of you know I have a Vision Board that is filled with the things and events that I want to occur in my life. And in the course of looking for work I recently created a Work Vision Board. When I wake up in the morning I see both boards as I have mounted on my bedroom wall – what a nice way to start the day and a great way to lift my spirit when it needs a poke or two.

Now back to the magnificent happening of the day: Long story short: Last year I made a sign to remind me to file for unemployment on a weekly basis - the sign was a long, slender piece of post-it paper with the word in caps and permanent black marker. So the word was written UNEMPLOYMENT. So last night my sister, Daryl realized that word has been in my line of vision for over a year! So today we ripped it down and replaced it with FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT along with my list of benefits and circumstances that I want. I hung the sign and within 10 seconds the phone rang about a PT position I applied for yesterday! The HR manager wanted to make sure I knew the pay is low and the assignment is only for 14 weeks - I said yes I was aware, blah, blah and he told me he is recommending that the hiring manager speak with me and if I don't hear in one week to call him back.

God does manifest when we need it! And if this doesn't work out something will ~

My lesson: Always look around to make sure that something in my environment is not detracting from my goals. I've been very concerned with putting up my vision boards and position affirmations but did not think about what could be detracting - another lesson learned~

Just had to share....

Tasty & Informative like Cupcakes & Travel Magazines!

Love Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment