Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not Feeling It Today But This Too Shall Pass~

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Tomorrow I have chemo treatment and today I am not feeling it. By” it” I mean tomorrow’s treatment and this whole thing called cancer treatment. Rest assured I am having a moment and it will pass. But right now I am not feeling this whole episode. It is like that sometimes when you are going through treatment. And I’m sure this feeling is not exclusive to cancer treatment, but my situation is treatment for cancer.

Wonders of wonders I can truthfully say that since I have started typing this entry and played a few games of Word Drop on Facebook my crankiness is making moves to move on down the road. And I can hear the original cast from the Broadway show The Wiz singing Move on Down the Road:

Oh, there may be times
When you wish you wasn't born
And you wake one morning
Just to find your courage gone

But just know that feelin'
Only lasts a little while
You just stick with us
And we'll show you how to smile!

Ease on down, ease on down the road
Come on ease on down, ease on down the road
Ease on down, ease on down the road
Don't you carry nothing
That might be a load

Come on ease on down, ease on down the road
Ease on down, ease on down the road*

See I told you it was just a moment.

I hope this post has been Tasty & Informative like Cupcakes & Travel Magazines.

Love & Light to you all - Valerie

*Charlie Smalls – Composer and & Songwriter

1 comment: